Shipping & Returns
We ship globally from New York City, with orders dispatching Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Please allow 2 business days for your order to be processed and packed prior to shipping. Order delivery times vary by shipping courier and destination. Delivery times are provided as a guide only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization, stock availability, and/or delays due to customs. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking number & shipping label to update.
For all garments listed as pre order, please expect delivery within the delivery date window stated on the product description. For more information on your pre order, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept returns for store credit, or an exchange for a different size or colour. We do not offer refunds. If you would like to return or exchange an item purchased, please send an email to email@example.com for a return authorization within 7 days of delivery date. All returns must be shipped back to us within 5 days of the request approval.
- Items must be returned in new & unused condition, with all original packaging and tags attached.- We cannot refund or take returns on clothing that has been worn or used.
- We do not accept returns that have been worn for press and styling purposes including photoshoots.
- Amelia Designs reserves the right to refuse any returns which do not meet our return policy requirements or are returned without written approval.
- Amelia Designs is not responsible for any returns that are lost or damaged during transit of their return to us.
- Amelia Designs cannot accept returns that have not been authorized, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return your item.
- Initial shipping charges cannot be refunded, and Amelia Designs will not cover return shipping costs or costs for re-shipping an exchanged item.
If an item is received damaged or defective, please contact customer service immediately at email@example.com
Taxes and Duties for International Shipping
Orders that are placed for countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to local taxes, customs, duties, and fees levied by the destination country ["Import Fees"]. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. Regulations for import duties and taxes vary by country and we are unable to control these costs or predict their amount. If you refuse a shipment from Amelia Designs, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Amelia Designs.